Core Mechanical Services, Inc. delivers quality industrial piping—whether copper, carbon steel, stainless, or polyvinyl chloride (PVC)—to satisfied clients across Northern Indiana.
Core Mechanical Services has a team of certified welders and fitters for piping installations. We take the performance of our team and the performance of your piping seriously.
- Chilled water piping systems
- Hot water piping systems
- Steam and steam condensate piping systems
- Process piping for industrial uses including compressed air, fuel oil, lubricants, petroleum, natural and liquefied petroleum (LP) gas lines, domestic water, waste and vent, and medical gas lines
- Tapping pipes to avoid shutting down systems
- Fabricating and installing carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper piping
- Specializing in installing chillers, cooling towers, air handling units (AHUs), and boilers